From:
Virginia Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:33:29 +0100
I have compiled a rather similar file of remarks made by choir conductors
in my hearing.  For some reason choirs in the North of England are more
promising in this respect, and two conductors from my time in Manchester
are especially well represented.  The file is in a slightly odd format
because I use it as input to a program which generates a random selection
of these remarks.  You can find it at:

   http://snowball.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~cmvhk/groanfiles/Choirkib

Don't forget my page of forthcoming British concerts MCML-ers are going to at:

   http://snowball.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~cmvhk/concert.html

I will update it when I decide what I'm doing in the Bath Festival (programme
now out, but not on the web yet).

Virginia Knight
http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~ggvhk/virginia.html