From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 23:21:34 GMT
My favorite instrument is the piano, either solo or concerto form.  I also
play the clarinet, or to put it more accurately, there's a clarinet in my
house.  I believe that the reed on it has disintegrated over time.

Maybe I'll start playing works for piano and clarinet; I can cover both
instruments at the same time.  What was the name of that relatively well
known performer back in the 50's or 60's who was on prime-time tv and
played multiple instruments in one sitting?

Don Satz