From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 15:46:29 PDT
Ron Chaplin wrote:

>I think that Don forgets that most of us, myself among those in the
>fore front, do not have his experience and his grasp of music.

Ron's right.  I tend to assume that all list members are highly
knowledgeable.  But, I am no music expert.  It's been 35 years since I
learned music theory and intensively played an instrument.  I remember
some of it but forgot most.  I'd rather be thought of as a serious record
collector with an unusual sense of humor that often gets me into trouble.

As is my tendency, I was too harsh on the Modesto programming.  It's great
for the geographical area, and the artists have "name" quality.

Don Satz