From:
Len Mullenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 19:49:44 +0100
            CLASSICAL MUSIC ON THE WEB (UK)

The July CD Reviews are now on line

   http://www.musicweb.force9.co.uk/music/classrev/july99/july99fnt1.html

There are over 60 reviews this month so I am not following my usual practice
of listing them here. A fill listing may be seen at

   http://www.musicweb.force9.co.uk/music/classrev/classrev.htm

Highlights this month include reviews of:

The complete CHANDOS 2for1 offered at a special price until end of August
for multi-purchases (5% off 2 10% off 3 or more).
Three discs of music by Goossens from ABC Recordings
Hovhaness conducting Hovhaness
Ivanovs symphonies
a CD ROM of Carl Nielsen and
our first Spoken word discs from Naxos including THE HISTORY OF CLASSICAL
MUSIC. By Richard Fawkes

Remember we still offer all the Redcliffe range at a special price of 8.99
incl.VAT.

   http://www.musicweb.force9.co.uk/Redcliffe/index.htm

There are plenty of Hoffnung postcards left and still a few books

   http://www.musicweb.force9.co.uk/music/hoffnung/index.htm

COMPETITION - Win a CD of your choice
There is just time to enter the June cpmpetition (it has proved far too easy
this month) and then you can enter the July competition in a few days time.
http://www.musicweb.force9.co.uk/comp/comp.htm

RECENT ADDITIONS
Biographies of John Larchet, Peter Racine Fricker, Sir Lennox Berkeley and
Roger Sessions
See "What's New"

Len Mullenger
Music on the Web (UK)