From:
"Richard A. Ujvary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:14:55 -0500
Mike Leghorn wrote:

>For example, I put Spring from Vivaldi's Four Seasons in the middle fo the
>CD, because we have used that piece to dance her to sleep.  Then, towards
>the end of the CD are soothing pieces.  By the way, Muzak played in offices
>and public facilities is sometimes contrived to implement a broader plan.
>Of course, I hate Muzak.

But Mike aren't you putting Antonio under the Muzak umbrella by using it
to lull your beautiful daughter to sleep? Sounds like it's used as easy
listening, has strings and you're after a somewhat somnolent ambiance.
Hope she likes it....

Rich