Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 14:17:40 -0500
Dear List friends,

I have recently been appointed announcer and assistant music supervisor
for WRR Classical 101.1 Radio in Dallas.  I am on the air each Saturday
from 8:00am to 4:00 pm.  Central time.

In addition to my announcing duties, I also audition new cds to add
into the rotation, produce special programs and host a number of symphony
broadcasts.  I am also the host and producer of Music of the Metroplex,
a monthly program featuring local Dallas/Fort Worth musicians and their
work.

I would like to invite all of you to tune in either on the radio, or via
the internet at WWW.WRR101.COM and listen in to my program.  I choose
all of my own music, which makes the show unique and fun since I can
introduce listeners to all kinds of fun music that they might not have
heard.

Hope to hear from you...if you have comments, feel free to email me at

Happy Listening

Kevin Sutton