From:
Chris Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:14:21 -0500
Dear Classical Music List, If you happen to be near the Finger lakes
region in Upstate New York, please come by to our next concert.

Cornell Chamber Orchestra Winter Concert
February 26, Saturday 8 pm
Barnes Hall on the campus of Cornell University

Program
W.A. Mozart Clarinet Concerto with Richard Faria
W.A. Mozart Double Piano Concerto with Xak Bjerken & Miri Yampolsky
Forrest Pierce "Cedri Lebani" [World Premiere]

The concert is free and open to the public.  The composer will be on hand to
talk about his music.  We hope to see you there.

Best,
Chris Younghoon Kim
Director of Orchestras at Cornell University
http://www.arts.cornell.edu/orchestra