From:
Miguel Muelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:52:56 -0500
I recently completed (as far as one ever completes such things...  let's
say I stopped revising) an animation of a Rilke poem "An die Musik" which
I set to the Ruhevoll (iii) from Mahler's 4th (Horenstein & London Phil.,
the one on Chief Records).  I love Rilke's poetry almost as much as I
do Mahler's music, so this is a double labor of love.

It is purely a personal piece, and is not for any commercial uses or
viewing.  So far it has only been seen by my wife, and a handful of
animators at a screening in Atlanta (but in a "video bar" setting which
was NOT the proper environment - surrounded as it was by manic animation
of all kinds, it may have gotten lost in the din).

At any rate, I would like to share it with my fellow music lovers.  It
is called "A Study in Type and Space" and you can find it at:

   http://www.miguelmuelle.com/art/

I hope you enjoy it,

Miguel Muelle
http://mmuelle.home.mindspring.com