From:
Ian Crisp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 20:40:44 +0100
David Runnion kindly observes:

>Actually, in reality, I must apologize, my post was intended as a joke.

I realised that. It's why I replied as I did.

>I wouldn't really repeat the section, much as I would like to.

Now I'm really disappointed.  Can't you do it just once and make an mp3
of it for us? Please?

>I REALLY did not want to re-open this debate.

Agreed to the nth degree.  I hoped that making fun of it might discourage
others from taking its resurrection seriously.  We all know each others'
positions by now and I can't see any point in going over the ground yet
again.

>It was more a statement of how much I adore this music.

It is rather good.  So I'm REALLY looking forward to downloading that mp3 . . .

Ian Crisp