From:
Satoshi Akima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:44:49 +1000
Wilson Pereira asks:

>I'm not a doctor, but I dared to suggest her to listen to CM just to try
>to relax and fall asleep.

I am a doctor and all sleep experts will tell you not to do anything such
a watch TV, and read books, while trying to go to sleep.  Bed, they say
should be for two things: sleep and ... but not music!

But my final prescription is this: no REAL music lover would even think
of using REAL music as a mere soporific.  Even the Goldberg Variations
could keep me up all night.

Satoshi Akima