From:
Aryeh Oron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:01:11 +0300
Hi MCML members,

The Bach Cantatas Website includes world-wide Schedule of Concerts of
Bach's vocal works:
Year 2005: http://www.bach-cantatas.com/Concert-2005.htm
Year 2006: http://www.bach-cantatas.com/Concert-2006.htm

Although I know that the Schedule is being used frequently, I thought
it would be even more useful if the concerts are arranged by countries.
Therefore, from July 2005 onward each country has its own page.  If you
look at the pages above you will be able to see which countries have
already scheduled concerts listed.

The sources for the Schedule are extensive research over the web I do
frequently, performers who write to me directly, and Bach fans from all
around the world, (including several members of the BCML).

Nevertheless, I am quite sure that I have missed many concerts.  If you
are aware of scheduled concerts in your country, in which Bach's vocal
works will be performed, please inform me off-list.  See instructions
at the page: http://www.bach-cantatas.com/Concert.htm

Thanks & Enjoy,

Aryeh Oron
Bach and Jazz Music Fan