From:
Bob Kasenchak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:36:53 -0700
Hi all.  Stuck again.  Does anyone have any information on a composer named
Maurice Franck?

I can't find him anywhere.  A web search revealed a bunch of stuff about
ol' Cesar, but nothing on Maurice.

I know he was born in 1897 and taught at the Paris Conservatory through
1937.  What I really need to know is whether he's still alive.  Seems
unlikely, I know, but stranger things have happened.  I have a piece here
by him, a Suite for Harp.  And that's all my info.  Thanks again as usual.

Bob K.