From:
Jean Louis Di Domenico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 08:42:28 +1000
Friends, I just bought a great Scheherazade version by C.  Dutoit and S.
Staryk in solo.  Recording in 1958.  I like it so much that Garneri del
Jesu "Baltic" I am now surfing the net to find if any recording exist of
Steven Staryk in pieces such as Tchaikowsky Violin concerto, or Bruch,
or Mendelssohn, or Brahms or any other you would have listened to and
recommend.  I am a modest computer guy that don't have the wealth of
knowledge and reference you have.  If any one in Canada has been to one
of his concert, I would be delighted to hear a "memory lane" of it.

Thank you again, Regards, Jean-Louis, Sydney, Australia.