From:
Dan Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 18:09:54 -0400
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Objectively, I consider movie music a separate category not to be compared
>with classical music.  Subjectively, I think that movie music is generally
>of a lower quality/nature.

Given those statements, I'd be curious to hear your feelings about ballet
music.

Somewhat analogously, I saw the BAM production of Einstein On The Beach a
few years back, and enjoyed it a lot, but I can't imagine listening to that
music on its own, much less for four hours.

Dan Schmidt -> [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]