From:
David Runnion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 01:49:15 +0200
Hi cellists!  In collaboration with the Quatre42 Music School in Palma
de Mallorca, Spain, I'm pleased to invite cello students to a two-week
intensive cello course to be held this summer from 29 July to 11 August.
The course will be an intensive, concentrated workshop, with lessons every
other day, masterclasses in the evenings held by me or by visiting guest
cellists, and a concert in Palma's Teatro Municipal to finish the course.
There will be a staff pianist though formed duos are welcome.

I am a concert performer and teacher, former principal cellist in the
Barcelona Symphony with extensive chamber music and recording experience.
Visit my websites at mp3.com to learn a little more about me.

If you're interested and want full information, please reply here or write
to: [log in to unmask]

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

David Runnion
http://mp3.com/davidrunnion
http://mp3.com/serafinotrio