From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 09:13:08 -0500
Milan Gowin wrote:

>And who could forget one Lara St. John, appearing naked on a cover of her
>Bach disc, with just the violin covering up her breasts.

Ahhh that cover.  I remember it well.  I was managing a big classical
record store at the time and the label rep called me up to promote that
disc.  I gave her hell about that cover.  I told her that I wouldn't be
ordering Bach with a kiddie porn cover and I didn't care how good the
playing was!  I offfended the hell out of the rep but I really think that
that one crossed the line!

Kevin Sutton