From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 07:32:15 +1100
I saw an ad for a Cedille CD of Robert Kurka's Symphony No 2, and was
interested to find a review and some information about the Grant Park
Orchestra, of which I'd never heard.  This led me to
http://www.grantparkmusicfestival.com/ whose front page has a short
musical excerpt.  I knew the music but took some time to identify it.
I thought it only fair to share this with my fellow list members.
Please restrain yourself from telling everyone for a day or two.

Richard Pennycuick