From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 10:03:23 -0700
The Classical Net site <http://www.classical.net/> has been revised and
updated.  This time, we've added 38 new CD, SACD, DVD, and book reviews.
So far this year we've added 224 new articles and reviews to the site.
If you haven't visited in a while, a lot has changed.

The list below (excerpted from the revision history page) gives just
some of the highlights.  Check the on-line revision history page (linked
from the home page "What's New?") for hot links to individual items
below.

     April 2007 (April 1)

      - 38 New CD, SACD, DVD and book reviews by:
         - Robert Cummings
         - Gerard Fenech
         - Don Satz
         - Steve Schwartz
         - Mark Sealey
         - Ray Tuttle
      - Hundreds of additions and corrections to link pages

For a complete listing of new reviews, go to:

     http://www.classical.net/music/recs/reviews/master/latest.html

Please remember that the easiest way to support is to simply visit
Classical Net on the way to Amazon, ArkivMusic, CD Universe, SheetMusicPlus,
MusicNotes, or any of our sponsors.  SheetMusicPlus is having their
annual C.F.  Peters Sale offering the entire catalog at 20% off.

My thanks to all who contributed materials for the site in the past few
months.  As always, all types of contributions are welcome.  I can use
articles and reviews of all types, and no subject is too obscure,
specialized, or technical.

Dave
http://www.classical.net/