From:
Walter Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 23:17:21 -0500
I plan to be in NYC on December 12, when the Met will be presenting
Bolcom's opera *A View from the Bridge* based upon the Arthur Miller
play.

I know little about Bolcom other than that I believe he won a
Pulitzer Prize a while back and accompanied his wife's beautiful
singing of some 19th century music hall songs (I think that's how
you would describe them).

Should I try to attend the opera or would I do better to same my
money and/or see a show in town instead?

Walter Meyer