From:
Peter Lundin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 14:37:34 +0100
He blinded me with science that Professor of Numerological wit, Mr Crisp,
Sir.  I'm stunningly grateful that I've not repeated myself on the "Thread
From Beyond the Grave", but this important research, who would I be if I
did not volunteer my remains on the digit-altar:  After a battle with the
numbers, (I should really have asked for help, flunking first grade math
four times rests heavily on my shoulders) - after hours of consideration
and calculating, my Satz identity coefficient is:  -18.  Seismically of the
scale, how can this be?

I will not divulge in to "likes and dislikes" until someone explains why
the numbers exclude me from being part of the gang, but as much:  I do like
Shostakovich and Pere Ubu.

Seriously; I must be missing something      ?^)

peter lundin, gothenburg.se -  Counting the days: DSCH 100 (1906-2006)
     Whose birthdate is 27/04/65