From:
Christopher Webber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:12:21 +0000
Steve Schwartz <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>You know, classical music is beginning to sound too much like work. I
>was so looking forward to something I could just enjoy.

Don't be discouraged, Master Steven. Remember the wise words of Tom
Lehrer: "Life is like a sewer. The more you put into it, the more you
get out of it". Just the same is true of Classical Music, young man!

Christopher Webber,  Blackheath, London,  UK.
http://www.nashwan.demon.co.uk/zarzuela.htm
"THE ZARZUELA COMPANION" (Scarecrow Press)