From:
Daniel Paul Horn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 12:06:43 -0500
For information to include on an upcoming faculty recital program, I'm
looking for confirmation that the Norwegian composer Knut Nystedt (born
1915) is still alive.  I've found nothing in my web searching to suggest
otherwise, but figured that someone among the Collected Wisdom of this list
would know.  In addition, if anyone has a reasonably up-to-date works list
for him, please contact me privately.  We're looking for the date of
composition of his "The Moment," Op. 52 (copyright date 1963).

Thanks in advance,

DPHorn