From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:18:11 -0700
Last night, without knowing what I was listening to, I heard the last
part of John Adams' Dr Atomic Symphony which was given its world premiere
at the London Proms last month with Adams conducting.  The American
premiere is to take place very soon.  I was extremely impressed by what
I heard - certainly the audience reaction was highly positive - and I'm
keen to hear the whole work.  I wondered if anyone has heard of a recording
being scheduled.

Richard Pennycuick