From:
Richard Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:57:57 -0000
As Ottawa's principal English-language music critic, I can assure you
that no one but no one appreciates what PZ and his bride are doing.  If
they come back - a doubtful proposition in my view - I suspect it will
be to a most frosty welcome from the public and a good portion of the
orchestra.  This isn't based on any inside knowledge, but last night's
National Arts Centre Orchestra concert under the baton of one Eri Klas
reminded the audience how good the band can sound with the right person
on the podium.

"Richard Todd" <[log in to unmask]>