From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 13:38:19 -0500
Bob Draper wrote:

> Eccentric? Perhaps.  Efficient and satisfying?  Certainly.

Brilliant, I think.  I am afraid that my collection isn't quite THAT big
at present.  (Mostly thanks to a fire that destroyed my entire collection
a few years ago, but that is indeed a clever system.  I love it!

>The rate at which you seem to be buying CDs to listen to Don I'm surprised
>that anything ever sees the light of day after being put into your storage.

That's a problem isn't it.  I buy from 2-5 a week, and the big problem that
I have is that I play them in the evenings to read by and I frequently doze
off on the sofa and miss half the music.

Kevin