From:
Billy Kitson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 17:58:05 +1000
Richard Pennycuick wrote:

>Perhaps Nicolas is winding us up/presenting a controversial viewpoint in
>the hope of being violently disagreed with.  I would hope so.

I believe this is called "Stirring" in Australia; and Being an "English
Gentleman" I would Never consider doing such a thing myself.

Moreover, I know of @ least 3 (Three!) Beethoven works that I "like"!!
The "Ritterballet"; the "Modling/Viennese" Dances; & the Minuet for
"Harpsichord/ Mandolin"!!

& the day I truly/Sincerely/Honestly disparage Ludwig van B I will let
youS know in advance!!  That he was a typically lost "human" male I will
concede; & that "he missed the boat" Like MOST of us - I believe??

Bill(Y).