From:
Mimi Ezust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 22:51:44 -0400
I just brought home a "new release" from Voxbox: a two cd set with Brahms
Hungarian Dances played by Brendel and Klien; Waltzes (Klien and Klien);
Dvorak Slavonic Dances op. 46 and 72 (Brendel and Klien).  Piano
four-hands.

I'm listening now, and I am delighted.  I've been hoping that these
performances would be released again.

Originally recorded in 1956 and 1959.

They have also released the first volume of the Dvorak Chamber Music, with
the Kohon quartet, also on a two cd set.  These were recorded originally in
the early sixties.  I remember them fondly from the lps and can't wait to
get the sticky tape off the top of this jewelbox.

Mimi Ezust