From:
Bill Dishman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:17:48 -0800
I recently obtained a Cd "RCO Live"

Excellent disc!  Great unanimity of style and approach to various
selections.  Great sound and balance.  Gabrieli "duodecimi toni" and the
"Concerto Grosso" by Bourgeois were the only pieces familiar to me however
the rest of the disc is very enjoyable.  I was amazed at the clarity of
sound and the balance of sections where the inner voices were clear as
a bell.

I am in "envy" mode for those who have an opportunity to hear them either
as a brass group or as part of the full orchestra.

Maarvellouse musicians.

Bill Dishman
Gainesville, Florida