From:
Dan Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 10:54:33 -0400
Peter Lundin <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Can You or anyone recomend a recording of the "Ursonate"? I have
>only heard i once, live an a nightly laiden church and it was an
>amazing aural experience, a german group called "exovoco" "Singing"

There's a recording of Schwitters doing it himself on Wergo, so I suppose
that has to be the first choice.

I bought the Eberhard Blum performance on Hat Art back when it was the
only recording around (I think), and I love it, but probably people don't
recommend it now that the Schwitters is available.

Dan Schmidt -> [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]