From:
Len Fehskens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:51:09 -0500
Mimi Ezust adds:

>People here in the states who listen to "All Things Considered" will
>recognize it instantly. It was written by a woman, and it's a quintet ...

Without having listened to the sample, this can only be one piece, a
favorite of mine.  I know the ATC theme music as well.  Ironically, ATC
does not credit the composer Mimi cites, but claims this is original
music, even though the theme is note for note the same as the "mystery"
work.

"Len Fehskens" <[log in to unmask]>