From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 21:13:53 -0400
I thank Bill Hong for initiating this thread, although the news certainly
is not good.  Be it Tower, Universal, or Sony, these companies will go to
any lengths to hide their inadequate managerial decisions.  They almost
sound like 'grifters'.  Of course, they are only protecting themselves
as best they can; however, that won't do folks like me any good.

Whatever happened to ordering inventory and having to live with those
ordering decisions? I suppose we would all like to have a year to pay our
bills.  Since utility bills go up in hot summer months, I should call my
utility company and try to get a 365 day credit.

Although I remain convinced that private enterprise is the best way to go,
there is a lot of unsavory activity which takes place on a daily basis.
I've never bought anything from Tower, but I'm not sure that the sources I
do buy from are any better.

Don Satz