From:
Scott Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 18:48:13 -0500
Tonight my wife and I will be going to hear a concert by the choir of
our local William Jewell College, who leave this week for a concert tour
of England.  This group is GOOD.  They are just a notch below the vaunted
St.  Olaf choir, IMHO.

Their itinerary over the next couple of weeks includes St.  Martin in
the Fields - London, Ely, Coventry, Lincoln, and Yorkminster Cathedrals,
as well as St.  Giles in Edinburgh.

They'll be singing works by Tallis, Byrd, Purcell, Stanford, Alwes, Eric
Whitacre (an exceedingly talented and very young American composer who
is hot hot hot right now).

Catch them if you can.

Scott