From:
Santu De Silva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 10:48:27 -0400
Last week I had the pleasant surprise of receiving my entire first
Berkshire, a bare two weeks after i wrote them with a check.

It was all packed in a single home-made box, stuffed with newspaper!
Unfortunately there was no packing-slip, nor any acknowledgement of any
kind.  But for their microscopic charge for postage and handling ($5 for
first item + $0.10 for each remaing item), I couldn't complain.  It was
all of $50 for some eight items.

The recordings I ordered were a lot less satisfying; the King fireworks
music was underwhelming, and the Arietta2 recording of transcriptions of
Mozart opera arias for wind sextet reduced me to tears of depression.
I guess you have to be a wind sextet player to appreciate those!

Bottom line:  if you know what you really want, type your order neatly (I
stole all the text right from their web screen showing the bill) and pay
in advance, you'll probably be as lucky as I was.

Archimedes