From:
Mimi Ezust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:40:51 -0400
Ed Zubrow wrote:

>... I happened to pick up a disc from Berkshire of Kirsten Flagstad singing
>Wesendonk Lieder.  I thought they were wonderful.  Unfortunately, the disc
>has virtually no notes.  So, I am wondering: Are the five I heard the
>complete set or are there more? When were these written and can any one
>elaborate on their meaning (no words either in the disc) and significance?

For the words, hop over to http://www.recmusic.org/lieder and view the
fantastic site that Emily Ezust has put together with a little help from
her friends.  Hundreds and hundreds of song lyrics and translations.  Try
it, you'll like it.

This message has been brought to you by her proud mom.

Mimi Ezust <[log in to unmask]>