From:
Joel Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 18:18:53 -0400
I have been trying to find a copy of the Alkan CD on Fidelio by Adam Weiss
(Grand Sonate, etc.) to no avail.  Berkshire doesn't seem to have one (yet)
and other places that purport to deal in used or cutout CD's don't list it
either.

Anyone got any ideas? I'll offer a Free Pass to my new Alkan Web Site as a
reward.  Info about same will be forthcoming.

My Musicblvd/CDNow order of Jacqueline Mefano's second set of Alkan Chants
has also been on backorder for 2 months.  I guess the moral is that you
gets them when you can and not later.

Joel Hill
Tallahassee, FL