From:
Roberto Strappafelci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 01:15:25 +0100
I completely agree with Ian Crisp.  I would only add that in my opinion
the real point is that we approach music in a totally different way today.
For example, Bach's WTC was not intended for concert halls, and the list of
misunderstood works from the past can be very long.  Being faithful to the
score, as well as playing on original instruments, it's just a small part
of the problem.

Roberto Strappafelci