From:
Doris Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 18:55:04 +0100
I have heard quite a lot of music like this over the last few months,
with the sax, but I'm not sure who was playing.  The first time I didn't
like it, but on giving it a few more chances, became very pleasurable to
listen to, I thought.  When combined with the right atmosphere, say, of
echoing church-like resonances, it's very appealing.  Almost meditative.
Would have been interesting to hear in my Canterbury Cathedral days.

Doris><>
(Always willing to give things a couple of chances at least.)