From:
Stirling S Newberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 21:04:46 -0400
Roy Ellefsen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I am grateful to Andrew Carlan, and less so to Billy Kitson ...
>who have allowed me to come out of the closet.

Of course people are entitled to believe a work is too big, too long, too
this, too that.  If an artist has something to say, and says it, then there
will be those *of artistic taste and sensitivity* who will be offended by
it.  It is only the banal which is universally agreed upon, and only the
banal who demand universal agreement.

Stirling S Newberry