From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:22:58 PDT
In my previous posting on this thread, I neglected to mention my views on
price.  I expect to pay top dollar for new releases, and the small price
differentials among various web sales sites are too trivial for me to
bother with.  So, my top priorities are availability of what I want and a
search engine and screens that make it all easy to decide and buy.  Which
leads to Robert Lyman's comment concerning CDNOW:

>...negotiating their site is like doing your taxes.

I find the CDNOW screens and search engines great to use - quick and easy.
And, if saving money is important to you, how you do your taxes is a much
more effective way to save on that end and have more money for music or
whatever.  Robert, how do you live without a credit card?

Don Satz