From:
Doris Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:02:24 -0000
H.M.V.  in Norwich is useless for Classical Music; In LONDON, it's plush
carpet with the Nipper design, and on the staff's sweatshirts, and they
know their music.

This section is behind glass doors and it's quiet!  Wish they were, here.
OT.does onyone anywhere have the music for Ralph McTell's "Street of
London" for a young, excellent flautist friend? she asked me whether
I knew it -very tentatively- I'm sure I don't look THAT old!

Doris;Doyene?  but young at heart.