From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:56:11 PDT
When I started this thread, I really didn't emphasize my impressions of the
Mutter cd cover, but since the responses have been "light-years" away from
those impressions, I'd like to be frank about it.

Mutter has developed into a superb violinist and a beautiful and enticing
woman.  Her cd cover is probably the most enticing cover I've seen this
decade in a classical cd.  Mutter makes other female artists I've favorably
commented on concerning their physical features look ho-hum.  CD covers
may generally be trivial in comparison to the music, but the look of a
beautiful/alluring woman is never trivial to me, whether it's on a cd
cover, in a magazine, or in the flesh (which is the best source).

Don Satz