From:
Laurence Glavin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:57:32 -0700
Scott Morrison wrote:

>... A direct link is:
>
>http://www.onthemedia.org/episodes/2007/09/21/segments/85922

Anytime I want to look up something on I heard on NPR, I usually go
to their website and use the 'Search' function.  Some direct URL's
occasionally don't work for everyone, and when they're no longer current,
are moved to archives that may require a different URL.  So far, the
link you provided does go directly to the proper segment.

Laurence Glavin