From:
Bob Kasenchak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 08:41:41 -0700
Bill(y):

>For "Grainger-philes" there is probably a "Grainger Society" somewhere I
>feel sure that MELBOURNE either the Uni or "somewhere" has a "Supported"
>Museum, and all the "extras"??

When we were trying to clean up our Grainger a bit ago we ran into trouble,
being as how he arranged most of his works 5 or 10 times for different
forces, etc.  (I won't bore you with the details).  So I dug around and
found a contact who could help.  You can e-mail the Grainger society at

   Alessandro Servadei <[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Servadei (BillY, is this an Australian name?) was very kind and
helpful.  Sorry I forgot to note the URL.  I'm sure you can find it easily.
Happy Graingering!

Bob K.