From:
Jeff Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 23:42:14 -0400
Hello, I'm a graduating high school senior and I plan to major in music
next year at college.  There are usually quite a few music students from my
(public) high school who go on into music professionally, but I am the only
one this year.  I am interested in conducting as a final career goal, but
that might be as a teacher of some sort.

Always nice to hear from other classical music lovers my age!:-)

Jeff!