From:
Wes Crone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:48:30 EDT
I think you're missing Don's entire point.  It never seemed to me that Don
was worried about someone else's view.  He clearly stated that he was going
to quit slighting other artists.  It's fine to say you don't like Bach but
it's completely ridiculous to say that Bach was crap.  I think Don was
basically saying that people need to quit expressing their opinions aas if
they are concrete fact.  You can't say that Beethoven was crap.  You should
rather say that his music doesn't do anything for you specifically.

--Wes Crone