From:
"Tore F. Steenslid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:59:10 +0100
I have a CD called "Daniel Levy - The London piano recordings" on the
Edelweiss Emission label ED 1057.  It's a sampler with complete movements
and shorter complete works from his other recordings.

The insert says the Edelweiss Emission was created in 1997 as a spin-off
from the music of Daniel Levy, and is dedicated exclusively to him.
They give the chance to subscripe to his CDs, and there is an address
in London where they can be contacted.  They also say that these CDs
are only available via subscription or mail order from them.

Their address is/was Planetarium recordings ltd, P.o.  box 7568, London
nw3 4jk, UK.

I do not the sampler in question, but I hope this is helpfull.

Tore F Steenslid
www.steenslid.com