From:
Mimi Ezust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 13:08:40 -0400
I heard a wonderful cd during the most recent Harvard Amy Beach Orgy.
It is called "Dark Garden" and the musicians were Virginia Eskin, Joseph
Silverstine and D'Anna Fortunata.  The cd is on the Northeastern label.
Since I couldn't find a distributor, I wrote to Ms.  Eskin asking her
about it.  She told me that the only way I can get that recording is by
asking a friend to copy it.

Does anyone out there in Daveland have that cd?  I'd be more than happy
to pay for the blank, and postage.  Please contact me privately.

Thanks,
Mimi Ezust