From:
Deryk Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:47:01 -0800
Bernard Chasan ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

>It is my understanding that the Canon Committee will soon meet - the first
>meeting of this august but mysterious group in fifty years.  There is no
>official announcement- there never is.  My information is based on some
>graffitti seen on walls in and about Symphony Hall, and in the Orange Line
>MBTA station nearby.  Also, some odd messages on the Personals page of the
>local rag.  In other parts of the world, pigeon entrails and ouija boards
>have given similar indications.
>
>The meeting will be held in a small fishing village near Hudsons Bay.

Actually it's Hudson Bay (but the Hudson's Bay Company).

I can't comment any further on the above and will only remark that
Churchill is not yet accessible by any reasonable form of transport...

I've probably said too much as it i........

deryk barker
([log in to unmask], http://www.camosun.bc.ca/~dbarker)