From:
Jon Johanning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 18:50:08 -0400
Joel Hill wrote:

>I was told that the the entire line of any particular label was not always
>available from the store.  In other words, they could NOT order it for me.
>It was suggested that I try Borders on-line.  Does this make any sense to
>anyone

It makes perfect sense, as long as you realize that, as we enter the new
millenium, the entire economy is being turned over to poorly programed
computer systems.  Soon, you won't be able to buy a tube of toothpaste from
a human being at your corner drug store.  This is what our friends on this
list who buy all their CDs on-line are trying to tell us.

BTW, I think I can order just about anything in print from our local
Borders, but maybe they have also converted to this lovely on-line system
since the last time I made an order there.

Jon Johanning // [log in to unmask]