From:
Aryeh Oron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 09:08:29 +0200
Drew wrote:

>Thanks for your note, and I've really enjoyed the Bach Cantatas web
>site.

Thanks for your kind words.  If you love the Bach Cantatas, you are
invited to join the Bach Cantatas Mailing List (BCML).  The instructions
how to join the BCML and how to post messages appear in the page:
http://www.bach-cantatas.com/How.htm The second cycle of cantata discussions
is scheduled to start at the beginning of 2005.  This round the cantatas
will be discussed chronologically, in the order J.S.  Bach initially
performed them.

>Thanks for the info on the recent Koopman DVD with the Magnificat and
>the Cantata.  I did a quick check on Amazon and Tower and couldn't find
>it.  Do you know if its going to be released in the USA?

The DVD is distributed by Naxos.  So there is a good probability that
it will be released in the USA.  Please check with Naxos Website.

Enjoy,

Aryeh Oron
Bach and Jazz Music Fan
WebMaster of Bach Cantatas Website: http://www.bach-cantatas.com